Prohibited Projects On Crowdfunding
Crowdfunding Fundraiser Platform
HaySatar prohibit crowdfunding projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for consumers.
-Any device designed to diagnose, treat or prevent disease, etc.
- Contests, coupons, gambling and sweepstakes.
- Energy food and drinks.
- Offensive material (for example, incitement to hatred, encouraging violence against others, etc.).
- Offering a genetically modified product as a reward.
- Live animals. Projects cannot contain live animals as a reward.
- Offering financial, settlement or credit services, financial intermediaries or cash equivalent instruments, travel services, business marketing services, and the like.
- Political fundraising.
- Pornographic material.
- Projects promoting discrimination, bigotry or intolerance towards marginalized groups.
- Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers and related supplies.
- Weapons, replica weapons and weapon accessories.
If your project includes something illegal, highly regulated or potentially not on this list, please contact us before starting your project.